It's Just a Card Indie Week this week and to celebrate, we're giving one small business the chance to win a podcast!
Yes... we're offering you the chance to record an episode with our founder, Jenna, who also happens to be an award-winning radio presenter. Handy that! ;)
You'll get to chat to Jenn about your business and your story, which will be recorded and edited for you to use on your website. We'll also give you a couple of audio clips, so you can publicise it on your social media channels too. Woo hoo!
We're creating an increasing amount of podcasts for brands, so if you fancy getting your hands on an episode for free, here's what you need to do (plot spoiler: we've made it really easy).
How to enter
To enter on Instagram, just follow @shakecomms, like at least one competition post and add a comment about your business - it'd be good to hear why you'd like to win.
To enter on Twitter, follow @shakecomms, like and RT the competition post and leave a comment about your business - we'd love to hear why you'd like to win.
Follow the Shake Communications page, like a competition post and leave a comment about your business so we can read about why you'd like to win.
And that, as they say, is that!
We can't wait to discover who we'll be helping... and long live small and mighty indie brands and businesses. We all rock!
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is to win one podcast episode for your business. We will agree the content with the winner before any work begins.
2. These Terms and Conditions govern the competition. Any information provided prior to entering the Competition including, without limitation, the route to entry for the Competition and the rules of the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Competition will run from Monday 23rd November, 2020 to midnight on Monday 30th November 2020.
4. Entrants must enter on either Instagram, Twitter, or Linkedin. This competition is not affiliated in any way with Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin.
5. To enter on Instagram, the entrant must follow @shakecomms, like at least one competition post and add a comment about their business.
6. To enter on Twitter, entrants must follow @shakecomms, like the competition post and leave a comment about their business.
7. To enter on Linkedin, the entrant must like a competition post and leave a comment about their business.
8. One winner will be selected from all eligible entries received by midnight on the closing date of, 2020.
9. The judges decision will be final.
10. The competition winner will be announced during w/c 7th December on Shake Communications Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin.
11. The winning entry will receive one podcast episode of approx. 15-20 minutes.
12. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Shake Communications reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time in its sole discretion.
13. Shake Communications reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the Competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such an event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against Shake Communications and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against Shake Communications.
14. Shake Communications will provide the winner with details of how their prize will be created.
15. Shake Communications decision on any aspect of the Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. As far as permitted by law, Shake Communications shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense suffered by any entrant or the winners in relation to the Competition or the prizes.
17. Shake Communications accepts no responsibility for any entry not received for whatever reason.
18. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition and there is no charge for submitting an entry.
19. Each entrant agrees to the use of his/her image in any publicity material and each winner agrees to their name being made publicly available. Any personal data relating to any entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
20. You are providing information to Shake Communications only. The information provided will be used only for the purpose of this competition.
21. By submitting an entry and entering the competition, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and by the decisions of Shake Communications which are final in all matters relating to the competition. Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.